Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit College Station, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and natural parks, as well as attractions like Kyle Field and George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in College Station and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in College Station with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tanglewood Park, Gabbard Park, and Williamson Park.
- Other things to see include Albritton Bell Tower, MSC Forsyth Center Galleries, and J. Wayne Stark University Center Galleries.
- Need a pet store? Try Bryan Research Equipment, Lucky Dog Wash and Grooming, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Tippin Leah DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in College Station
- La Quinta Inn & Suites College Station South
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Motel 6 College Station - Bryan
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Best Western Premier Bryan College Station
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in College Station
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in College Station.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.