Enjoy some peace and quiet out in nature at Cold Creek Conservation Area.
Toronto, the capital of the province, is proud to be its home.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Cold Creek Conservation Area, there are 3 accommodation options eager to welcome you. You should add the 20 Bells Lake Bed & Breakfast and Bolton Inn to your list of hotels to check out.
Other Things to Do Near Cold Creek Conservation Area
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Cold Creek Conservation Area:
- You should spend some time honing your golfing skills at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club.
- Glen Eagle Golf Club is the perfect place to play a round and meet some locals.
- Explore the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Copper Creek Golf Club.
- Plant Paradise Country Gardens is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of plants, flowers and birds.
- Go nose to nose with the exquisite horses at Caledon Equestrian Park.