Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Coeur d'Alene, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and riverfront, as well as attractions like McEuen Park and Coeur d'Alene Convention and Visitor Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Coeur d'Alene and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Coeur d'Alene with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Independence Point, Tubbs Hill, and Lake Coeur d'Alene.
- Other things to see include Museum of North Idaho, Coeur d'Alene Golf Course, and Frontier Ice Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Post Falls Pampered Pet, or Duncan's Pet Shop.
- For vet care, River City Animal Hospital, Prairie Animal Hospital, and Lakewood Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Coeur d'Alene
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Coeur d'Alene
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Interstate 90
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Coeur D Alene
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Coeur d'Alene
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Coeur d'Alene.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.