You're bound to enjoy your experience at Cocinar Mexicano.
As soon as you're ready to go, it will be waiting for you in Tepoztlan.
If you're not aiming to wander too far from Cocinar Mexicano, spend your nights at one of the 10 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Hotel Posada Del Tepozteco, the Hotel Boutique Casa Fernanda - Adults only and the Casa Bugambilia are a few that are well-liked, and just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you feel like indulging in a bit of luxury, you will find a couple of upmarket options a short drive away. Check availability at the Hostal de la Luz and Casa Isabella Hotel Boutique.
Located close by, Los Calzones de Tepoz is a superb place to sit down and enjoy a quick snack or a coffee. A notable dining option which is also nearby is Pozoleria "Las Hormigas". It's a good choice if you're craving a bigger meal and you want something a little more indulgent. You'll laugh and smile as you talk about your day while sipping a glass or two at La punzaá del guajiro, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Cocinar Mexicano
Surely you're not intending to wrap up the day after Cocinar Mexicano? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- An important historical location, Ex-Convent of the Nativity is worth visiting to really get a feel for a past era.
- Book a tour through Experiencia Tepoztlan Language School, this educational hub is teeming with devoted teachers and energetic students.
- See the results of an archaeological dig at Tepozteco Pyramid.
- For an adventure into the past, find your way to El Tepozteco National Park and Pyramid, where you can witness the fascinating results of a real archaeological dig.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or simply buy the necessities, you can enjoy some wonderful deals at Galerias Cuernavaca Mall.