Book a hotel near Church of the Compania, Centro Historico
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Church of the Compania
Church of the Compania Hotel & Travel Guide
Retreat from the liveliness of sightseeing and enjoy a little personal reflection at Church of the Compania.
You'll find this attraction in San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of Mexico City, the nation's capital city.
There's a decent mix of 13 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Church of the Compania, but it's still a wise idea to make your reservation in advance. Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin. A couple of others are the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Real de Minas San Luis Potosi, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Simple but comfortable rooms at fantastic prices. That is exactly what awaits you when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Think about treating yourself by spending a night at one of the handful of high-end hotels within easy driving distance. Suites and rooms at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara are ideal choices.
Tipi'Óka is the perfect place for a cup of hot coffee or a tempting pastry, cake or tart. Luckily, it's just a brief stroll from Church of the Compania. Also close-at-hand is Carl's Jr, which offers guests a greater range of meals. For those that enjoy finishing up the day with a relaxing beer, wine or spirit just down the road, the bartender at Uncle Mich Founders will be serving up drinks until late into the night.
Other Things to Do Near Church of the CompaniaIf you can squeeze it in, be sure to investigate what else is on in the area:
- While enjoying your adventures, you should stop and admire Capilla de Loreto, a local house of prayer. If you hope to view this church from the inside, be sure to inquire about visiting times before your trip.
- Don't miss the opportunity to walk around Plaza de los Fundadores, a piazza which has contributed to the economy, social life and culture here.
- Whether you simply wish to admire it from the outside or would like to inquire for visiting information, Government Palace, a historic civic building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- Have a chat to some locals at Plaza de Armas, and get better acquainted with this destination.
- Try to take in the magnitude of San Luis Potosi Cathedral.