FAQs about China Eastern Airlines Flights
Where does China Eastern Airlines fly?
Travel through faraway places, immerse yourself in unforgettable adventures and make new memories. Travelocity lists some of the best fares on one-way and round-trip flights to sensational destinations with China Eastern Airlines.
To show just how busy China Eastern Airlines keep their flight personnel, here are some statistics for their most frequented domestic routes:
- Beijing Airport (PEK-Capital Intl.) to Shanghai Airport (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) with 699 flights every month
- Shanghai Airport (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) to Beijing Airport (PEK-Capital Intl.) with 699 flights every month
- Jinghong Airport (JHG-Xishuangbanna) to Kunming Airport (KMG-Changshui Intl.) with 369 flights every month
- Shanghai Airport (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.) to Shenzhen Airport (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) with 364 flights every month
Embark on thrilling experiences and discover new and exotic cultures. The most frequented international routes available with China Eastern Airlines include:
What airline is MU?
- Macau Airport (MFM-Macau Intl.) to Shanghai Airport (PVG-Pudong Intl.) with 60 flights every month
- Shanghai Airport (PVG-Pudong Intl.) to Macau Airport (MFM-Macau Intl.) with 60 flights every month
- Taipei Airport (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) to Shanghai Airport (PVG-Pudong Intl.) with 30 flights every month
- Shanghai Airport (PVG-Pudong Intl.) to Taipei Airport (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) with 30 flights every month
MU is the IATA code for China Eastern Airlines. This two-letter code, occasionally also called the airline identification code, is assigned by the International Air Transport Association. It helps simplify and standardize timetables, telecommunications, tickets and more. How do I find my flight number?
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- Scan your inbox after you've booked — there should be an itinerary for your upcoming flight. The flight number will be written on the first page of this document.
If I am not able to travel due to COVID-19, can I change my flight to a later date?
- Check-in and baggage drop times can vary between airlines. But if you're on an international flight, aim to be at the airport terminal around three hours before departure. Traveling domestically? Generally, you can check your luggage in one to two hours before takeoff. Take note — check-in typically closes an hour before departure for international flights and 45 minutes before for domestic ones.
For more info about changing your flight with China Eastern Airlines with Travelocity, please visit our Customer Service Portal.