Pet owners shouldn't miss Cheyenne, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Wyoming Transportation Museum and Wyoming State Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cheyenne and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cheyenne with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cheyenne Botanic Gardens.
- Other things to see include Wyoming State Capitol, Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum, and Warren Air Force Base.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet City and Sierra Trading Post.
- For vet care, Cheyenne Pet Clinic, Avenues Pet Clinic, and US Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cheyenne
- My Place Hotel- Cheyenne, WY
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- The Historic Plains Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and quiet rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Cheyenne
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cheyenne
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Cheyenne.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.