Why waste time thinking about it? Cherokee Rock Village was made to be experienced.
You'll locate it in Gadsden, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montgomery.
Hotels and other accommodations are limited in the 60 miles (97 kilometers) surrounding Cherokee Rock Village, but you'll find them if you're willing to travel a bit farther. Why not ask about a room 50 miles (80 kilometers) away at the Barnsley Resort? If that doesn't suit you, try the Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Downtown, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, or the Americas Best Value Inn - Oxford / Anniston, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cherokee Rock Village
Following your visit to Cherokee Rock Village, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- If some vacation shopping is in order, Collinsville Trade Day is the perfect place.
- Enjoy a rest and breathe in the fresh air of Ethel Morrison Park, a leafy green oasis.
- You'll find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Cherokee Plaza Shopping Center. Don't forget to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Natural enthusiasts will enjoy spending time at Tigers for Tomorrow.
- Wills Creek Vineyards is the ideal place for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual drinkers.