FAQs about West Yellowstone Flights
Which airlines fly to West Yellowstone?
If you're hoping to fly to West Yellowstone to start your long-awaited adventure, your best option is to book a ticket with Japan Transocean Air. What airport is best to fly into West Yellowstone?
West Yellowstone has only one airport. You'll be disembarking at West Yellowstone, MT Airport (WYS-Yellowstone), which is located 2 miles (4 kilometers) from downtown. Where to stay in West Yellowstone
Whether you're visiting West Yellowstone on a family vacation, for work or something else entirely, we're confident you'll find the perfect place to crash. Travelocity offers no less than 31 properties within easy reach of the heart of town.
When you have a vacation to plan, who wants to waste time scouring the web for a place to stay? Don't stress, we've done the hard work for you already. The Kelly Inn West Yellowstone are a few of our highly recommended properties in the area. Places to visit in West Yellowstone
Make arrangements to see the fascinating animals at Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center. Need some more options? Lights, camera, action! Experience a tingle of anticipation and sink into your seat at Yellowstone IMAX Theatre. And there's more. Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an established establishment where members come to chat with friends. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to West Yellowstone
Make your journey to West Yellowstone a little easier by reading over these handy security tips:
- Keep your travel ID and boarding pass somewhere handy. They'll be the first things you'll be asked for by security staff.
- Keep in mind that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be asked to place it in a tray before moving forward.
- Laptops, tablets and other electronic devices must be placed in separate tubs to be X-rayed.
- Flying with a favorite cologne or perfume? As long as it's no greater than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's placed in a clear resealable plastic bag, you can keep it with you in your hand luggage.
- Untie your shoelaces before approaching the body scanner. Depending on what type of shoes you've got on, security may ask you to take them off.
- Multi-tools and corkscrews are prohibited inside the aircraft. Put them in your checked luggage to avoid forfeiting them at the airport security checkpoint.