FAQs about Texarkana Flights
Which airlines fly to Texarkana?
Is Texarkana right at the top of your list of destinations to explore? We'd recommend booking your airfare with Japan Transocean Air as soon as you arrange your travel dates. What airport is best to fly into Texarkana?
Texarkana has just one airport, which makes booking your flight here a simple process. Texarkana, AR Airport (TXK-Texarkana Regional) is approximately 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the action downtown. Where to stay in Texarkana
Life is a grand adventure, so why not get out there and experience it in Texarkana? You can begin by choosing from the 31 sensational properties on offer there through Travelocity.
Nothing beats the thrill of planning your accommodations for your next trip. But after spending loads of time comparing prices and amenities, it can get a little tedious. So why not take our advice and choose one of our recommended properties, like the Econo Lodge Texarkana? Places to visit in Texarkana
If you need an outdoor adventure, explore Spring Lake Park, a lovely local recreational area. Want some more ideas? Add a taste of the arts scene to your getaway by enjoying a play or two at Perot Theater. But there's more. At Discovery Place Museum, the youngsters can engage in interesting, hands-on activities. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Texarkana
If you like the thought of spending more time at the airport bars and restaurants and less time wading through security on your way to Texarkana, just follow these suggestions:
- Make sure your boarding pass and passport are easy to access. You'll need to present them straightaway.
- You'll have to stop the tunes for a little while. Earphones and headphones must be removed and put in a bin to be X-rayed. The same applies to items such as belts and heavy jackets.
- Everyday electronics such as laptops, cameras and phones are always put through the X-ray machine separately. Be sure they're easily accessible.
- Hand cream, toothpaste and other toiletry items in liquid, gel or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They also need to fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear resealable bag.
- Think about the type of footwear you want to fly in. Slippers are great because they're a piece of cake to slip out of when you're doing the airport security checks. Try wearing some on your next journey!
- Scissors and multi-tools are prohibited inside the aircraft. Stash them away in your checked luggage to avoid losing them at the security checkpoint.