Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Texarkana, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and monuments, as well as attractions like Museum of Regional History and Lindsey Railroad Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Texarkana and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Texarkana with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Discovery Place Museum and Tex-Ark Antique Auto Museum.
- Other things to see include Arkansas Convention Center, Holiday Springs Water Park, and Texarkana Fair Grounds.
- Need a pet store? Try Dogpatch Pet Shop, Paradise Pet Shop, or Absolutely A Cut Above.
- For vet care, Stateline Animal Hospital, Pleasant Grove Animal Hospital, and Westridge Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Texarkana
- Baymont by Wyndham Texarkana
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Studio 6 Texarkana, AR
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Motel 6 Texarkana AR
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Texarkana
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Texarkana.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.