FAQs about Tamuning Flights
What airport is best to fly into Tamuning?
Guam Airport (GUM-A.B. Won Pat Intl.) is about 2 miles (3 kilometers) from downtown Tamuning. It's the only airport in the city, so there's no possibility of your cab driver delivering you to the wrong one! Where to stay in Tamuning
The Alupang Beach Tower is the only listed property in the vicinity of Tamuning, so we suggest booking your room well ahead of time. Places to visit in Tamuning
If your searching for a little piece of local culture, check out Statue of Liberty. Like some more options? You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at The Plaza. Make sure you buy yourself a few treats, too! But there's more. Witness the many types of marine creatures that swim through the exhibits at UnderWater World. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Tamuning
Make your flight to Tamuning that little bit easier by following these handy security tips:
- Ensure your passport and boarding pass are not hard to access. You'll be required to show them straightaway.
- You'll have to put your tunes on pause for a short while. Headphones need to be taken off and placed in a tray for X-raying. The same goes for items such as keys and coins.
- Laptops, digital cameras and other electronic devices must be placed in a bin to be X-rayed.
- Toothpaste, deodorant and other toiletry items in gel, liquid or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They also need to fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear zip-lock bag.
- Untie your shoelaces before approaching the body scanner. Depending on the type of shoes you've got on, security may ask you to take them off.
- Multi-tools and corkscrews are prohibited inside the plane. Tuck them away in your checked luggage to avoid forfeiting them at the airport security checkpoint.