FAQs about Seville Flights
Which airlines fly to Seville?
There are 9 airlines that fly to Seville, so finding one that suits your travel plans should be a cinch. Pick your favorite seat on one of these top carriers:
What airport is best to fly into Seville?
- Japan Transocean Air
Seville has just one airport. You'll be touching down at Seville Airport (SVQ-San Pablo), which is located 6 miles (9 kilometers) from the downtown area. Where to stay in Seville
Start making those dreams about Seville come true by booking your accommodations with Travelocity. With 513 magnificent options at your fingertips, you're sure to find the perfect place to get some shut-eye.
Who doesn't enjoy the finer things in life? If you want to indulge for a few nights, reserve a room at the Hotel Doña Maria or the EME Catedral Hotel. That said, you don't plan a getaway to stay in your room all week. If you want a cheaper option, consider the Sevilla Inn Backpackers or the Da Vinci Boutique Hotel.
Is Seville Cathedral, Historical Center the reason for your trip to Seville? To make things more convenient, you might want to stay in one of the places within walking distance! Our top picks are the Hotel Doña Maria and the Holi-Rent Ático Santa Marta. Places to visit in Seville
Staying in Seville and on the hunt for a few new places to take some selfies? Why not head over to Seville Cathedral and Alcazar? These renowned attractions provide stunning backdrops!
Experience the true essence of this city by enjoying attractions like Giralda Tower and Torre del Oro Watchtower. If you're after more options, Maria Luisa Park and the Museum of Fine Arts are worth seeing too.
You'll want to explore Plaza de Espana, a historic public square that's appreciated by locals and tourists alike. Need some more options? Are you an adrenaline junkie? Isla Magica Theme Park has a number of gravity-defying rides that will provide you with just that. But that's not all there is. You'll feel like you've stepped back in time by exploring General Archive of the Indies, a historically significant building. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Seville
Your trip to Seville starts as soon as you've finished all the security checks. Here are a few tips and pointers to make sure you pass through quickly:
- Airport security staff will expect to see your boarding pass and passport at the checkpoint. Put them in an accessible place, so they're all ready for inspection.
- It's useful to know that belts with metal buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be instructed to take it off before proceeding.
- Ensure your laptop and electronic devices are easily accessible. These items need to be sent through the X-ray machine separately.
- Hand cream, toothpaste and other toiletry items in liquid, gel or cream form need to be stored in containers no larger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters). They must also fit in a 1-quart (1-liter) clear resealable bag.
- Security personnel will likely tell you to take off your shoes before entering the body scanner. Choose a pair that you can slip off easily. There's nothing worse than having to do up your laces again and again.
- Some countries have strict quarantine laws. Consider where you're off to and whether or not you're permitted to fly with fresh fruit.