ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Seville getaway
A stay at this Historical Center hotel places you steps from University of Seville and a 5-minute walk from Seville Cathedral. Torre del Oro Watchtower and Giralda Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 9 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the sauna, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
WiFi, LED TVs
The 148 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet. Other amenities include LED TVs, minibars, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2903 reviews
About the Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, SevilleLocation San Fernando 2, Seville, Seville 41004
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 12066 square feet (1121 square meters) and includes a conference center. The luxury Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville also features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Seville hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 12066 sq ft of conference space
- 1121 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1928
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) (11.2 km / 6.9 mi)
- Train station: Seville San Bernardo Station (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Puerta de Jerez Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville offers 148 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Seville hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Bar Americano - Onsite bar.
Restaurante San Fernando - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Ena by Carles Abellán - Overlooking the garden, this tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 71.50 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Alfonso Hotel
- Alfonso Xiii
- Alfonso Xiii Hotel
- Alfonso Xiii Seville
- Hotel Alfonso
- Hotel Alfonso Xiii
- Hotel Alfonso Xiii Seville
- Hotel Xiii
- Xiii Alfonso
- Hotel Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Hotel Seville
- Hotel Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Hotel
- Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection Seville
- Alfonso XIII Luxury Collection
- Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville Hotel
- Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville Seville
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.