FAQs about Alexandria Flights
Which airlines fly to Alexandria?
When it comes to flying, every worldly adventurer has different priorities and preferences. With 6 airlines offering flights to Alexandria, you're bound to find exactly what you're looking for. Carriers with excellent reviews include: What airport is best to fly into Alexandria?
Booking your airfare to Alexandria is simple, as it has just one airport. You'll find Alexandria, LA Airport (AEX-Alexandria Intl.) approximately 9 miles (15 kilometers) from the sights and sounds of downtown. Where to stay in Alexandria
Whether you're in the mood to splash out on accommodations or you simply want something to use as a base, you'll find it in Alexandria. With 23 places to stay listed on Travelocity, you'll have no trouble hitting the hay after a long day of epic adventures.
The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pineville, LA are some of Travelocity's suggested accommodation options in the Alexandria region. Places to visit in Alexandria
Give yourself time to lift your spirits by spending a tranquil afternoon communing with the beauty of nature in Kisatchie National Forest. Like some more ideas? See the collection of animal species at Alexandria Zoological Park and make some new furry friends! And that's not all there is. You'll love a guided tour of Kent Plantation House, an area historic house. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Alexandria
Make your flight to Alexandria a little bit easier by reading over these helpful security tips:
- Make sure you know the whereabouts of your travel ID and boarding pass. You don't want to hold up the line when you're asked to present them.
- Remove your belt and shoes before approaching the security checkpoint. Items like these are not allowed to pass through the body scanner.
- Laptops, digital cameras and other electronic devices must be placed in a tub to be X-rayed.
- Traveling with a new perfume or cologne? As long as it's not bigger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and it's placed in a clear resealable plastic bag, you can keep it in your carry-on luggage.
- Steel-cap footwear and other heavy shoes are often X-rayed by airport security. It might be wise to wear simple sneakers instead.
- Pack any pocketknives or other dangerous items in your checked luggage. Security personnel don't permit such things in carry-on baggage.