Where to stay in Central Visayas: Best areas for travelers
- Panglao: There are loads of great sights to discover here, with Alona Beach, Virgin Island and Momo Beach being favorites among many travelers. For a comfortable night in, we suggest the Villa del Pueblo, the Spirit of Norway or the Cambriza Suites.
- Dumaguete: With great attractions including Malatapay Market, Paliton Beach and Dauin Church, you'll soon understand why so many travelers decide to travel here. Lake Balanan Park, Bell Tower and Tulapos Marine Sanctuary are just the icing on the cake. Reputable hotels around town include the Charo's Dormitel, the Villa Prescilla and the Aberisse Pension Hotel.
- Tagbilaran: This destination features on many travelers' Central Visayas itinerary — and for an excellent reason too! There are lots of terrific things to do here, like Tagbilaran Wharf, Bohol National Museum and Al Nino Swimming Pool. You'll find cozy rooms to kick back in at the Dao Diamond Hotel, the Panda Tea Garden Suites and the Level 007 Hotels and Resorts.
- Dauis: You could end up with a to-do list as long as your arm here. This city lures visitors for loads of reasons, and Hinagdanan Cave is just one of them. Reserve a room at the G's Grand Resort and Convention Center or the ZEN Rooms Ice Bear Inn Panglao and explore the best of this place.
- Anda: Must-see attractions here include Anda Beach, Cabagnow Cave Pool and Lamanok Caves. Throw in some top places to spend your nights, like the La Petra Beach Resort and the Anda White Beach Resort, and you've got the ingredients for an awesome trip. The Anda White Beach Resort also promises a wonderful night's sleep.
Central Visayas flight + hotel packages
2021 Central Visayas vacations
Top Central Visayas hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Central Visayas
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Central Visayas?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Central Visayas?
Why should I purchase my Central Visayas vacation package with Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Central Visayas car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Central Visayas?
Which airport is best for Central Visayas?
What is there to do in Central Visayas?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.