Pet owners shouldn't miss Carlsbad, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Lamont Street Park. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Carlsbad and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Carlsbad with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Living Desert Zoo & Gardens State Park and Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
- Other things to see include Riverwalk Recreation Center, Lake Carlsbad Golf Course, and Artesia Historical Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try The Parlor.
- For vet care, Carlsbad Animal Clinic, Carlsbad Animal Clinic: Payne Gregory S DVM, and Desert Willow Veterinary are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Carlsbad
- Hotel Artesia
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Legacy Inn and Suites Artesia
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Carlsbad
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Carlsbad
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Carlsbad.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 96°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.