Allow the natural world to work its wonders as you roam around at Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve.
It is located in Scots Bay, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Halifax.
It's better to plan your accommodations in advance, since there are no hotels near Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the St. James Gate, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might fit into your plans. If not, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away is the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve
After Cape Split Provincial Park Reserve, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Cape Sharp Lighthouse has helped navigate many seamen through the night throughout its time and is a defining feature of the region.
- Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy is one of the renowned research facilities in the area. Ask about a tour or open day to see some fascinating work.
- Soak up the sun and get some exercise at Blomidon Provincial Park, among the area's finest parks.
- The excellent performances, festivals and special events offered by Ross Creek Centre for the Arts are appreciated by creators and spectators.
- History fans should make time to visit Ottawa House By-the-Sea Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.