Book a hotel near Calvert Cliffs State Park, Lusby
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Calvert Cliffs State Park
Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't too many things that can equal the restorative feeling of being outside in nature. Head to Calvert Cliffs State Park to get your fix.
It's to be found in Lusby. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Annapolis.
If you're a fan of comfort and convenience, you'll be pleased to hear that there are 3 hotels that are within easy reach of Calvert Cliffs State Park. The Hilton Garden Inn Solomons and Holiday Inn Solomons-Conf Center & Marina are two establishments to consider.
If you are searching for a budget-friendly hotel, look up the Quality Inn Solomons - Beacon Marina, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Calvert Cliffs State ParkYou can explore a variety of other attractions after visiting Calvert Cliffs State Park:
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just enjoy drinking wine with your loved ones, Perigeaux Vineyards and Winery is an excellent place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Look out for wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and stroll through nature at Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum.
- Cove Point Lighthouse has helped navigate many fishermen to shore throughout the years and is a landmark of the region.
- The outstanding performances, cultural festivals and other events showcased at Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center are adored by the community's artists and spectators.
- Reconnect with nature by going to the popular Greenwell State Park, a leading location for anyone seeking some time outdoors.