The animal world never fails to captivate us. Enjoy a closer look at some of the creatures that we live among at Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary.
Finding a place to stay near Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary shouldn't be too hard, with 13 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Sorobon Beach Resort and Happy Holiday Homes are two establishments worth considering.
It's hard to beat the Belnem Villas when it comes to high-end luxury in this area. You will need to drive approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) to get there.
Other Things to Do Near Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary
You are here to experience Bonaire Flamingo Sanctuary, but you might be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- A significant historical site, Old Slave Huts is a place worth visiting to get a taste of a past era.
- Remember to pack your beach towel when you're going to Pink Beach. It's guaranteed to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Don't forget to bring your sunglasses when you visit Lac Bay Beach. It's going to be a blissful day in the sun.
- A tour of Bonaire Donkey Sanctuary, an animal sanctuary, is recommended for each and every adventurous tourist.
- Visitors and locals alike tend to enjoy Fort Oranje. Plan a tour to get a closer look.