Find & compare beach hotels in Boise, ID from $65
Top Boise Beach Resorts & Hotels
Beach Condos in Boise
- Pioneer Condominiums1751 N. Bogus Basin Road, Boise, ID
The price is $65 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 10
- Stay in the Heart of Boise's Treasured North-end Neighborhood!Boise, IDGet Rates
- Stylish Modern Condo in Boise's N.End/DowntownBoise, IDGet Rates
- Nampa's Asian Nest by Short Term StaysEast Sherman Ave, Nampa, IDGet Rates
- Beautifully Updated Condo in Boise's North EndBoise, IDGet Rates
Beach Villas in Boise
- Sparkling Clean, Gorgeous & Spacious North End VillaBoise, ID
The price is $120 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 15
- Coffey Villas - 57815781 Coffey Street, Garden City, IDGet Rates
Boise Oceanfront Hotels
It’s hard to beat a vacation at the beach. You go to get warm. You go to get wet. You go to get the sand in between your toes. Pack a bag stocked with towels, suntan lotion, and don’t forget your sandals, because there is a lounge chair near the water with your name on it.
Beach hotels in Boise offer the very best in coastal accommodations. Find one with a spacious room just steps from the sand and ocean-facing windows to ensure you catch that cool, late-afternoon sea breeze. After spending an entire day getting golden and frolicking in the ocean, head back to the hotel and treat yourself to a classically mixed mai tai in the lobby bar. Your vacation at the seashore should be one for the record books and one of the Boise beach hotels will make sure all your seaside needs are taken care of.
You may think a stay near the ocean is out of the question considering your budget, but Travelocity has an extensive list of cheap beach hotels in Boise that are perfect for every traveler. We have the sun, the sand, the water, and even the fish tacos, so go dive in.