Book a hotel near Barrie Molson Centre, Barrie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barrie Molson Centre
Barrie Molson Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
If you love brilliant lights and throngs of fans, you'll feel at home at Barrie Molson Centre!
It's located in Barrie - Orillia, which is approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the provincial capital, Toronto.
You'll be able to find 6 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Barrie Molson Centre. Only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you'll be able to kick back and relax at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Barrie. A couple of other places are the Hampton Inn & Suites Barrie, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Barrie Hotel & Conference Centre, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can save some of your hard-earned cash for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the perfectly priced solutions that are not too far away. You can make inquiries at the Comfort Inn Barrie and the Travelodge Barrie on Bayfield.
Starbucks (179 Live Eight Way, Barrie) is a favorite coffee shop that is conveniently situated a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. It's the perfect place to stop by when you're craving a small but tasty meal. An easy walk of 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) will put you at Buffalo Wild Wings (139 Park Place Boulevard, Barrie), which offers more substantial fare.
Other Things to Do Near Barrie Molson CentreIf you'd love to experience more than just Barrie Molson Centre, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Try and find the fairways at Innisbrook Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- You can't go past Retro Planet if you're after a pleasant environment to enjoy dinner.
- If you're a fitness fan, make sure you take time out of your schedule for Allandale Recreation Centre.
- Satisfy your need for nature at Ardagh Bluffs. Bring along some snacks, and spend some time drinking in the natural environment.
- Let your kids burn off some of their limitless energy by running around at Barrie Centennial Park, a green oasis.