Would you like to work on your golf game? Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is an excellent course to brush up on your skills and take a few strokes from your game.
You'll locate it in Bandon, approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Salem.
We won't say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as hunting down a place to stay in the vicinity of Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, but there are 4 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. The Lighthouse Cove Inn and The Inn at Old Town are two places worth considering.
The Shooting Star Motel is a fantastic choice if you're looking for a budget-friendly hotel. As it's just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, you won't need to go very far.
Other Things to Do Near Bandon Dunes Golf Resort
When you're finished with Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, spend a few hours at Pacific Dunes.
- Bullards Beach State Park in an ideal getaway for visitors yearning to get in touch with nature.
- Choose a vantage point, set up your camera and watch as dusk encroaches at Coquille River Lighthouse.
- Most visitors will hear locals refer to Bandon Coast Foods at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- If you're feeling ravenous, pull up a chair and glance at the menu at the popular Pacific Blues.