Book a hotel near Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge, Orlando
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge
Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't too many things that can rival the intoxicating sensation of being outdoors. Head to Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge to get your fix.
It is in Orlando, a bustling city that offers worldly travelers a whole host of worthwhile sights.
Savvy travelers on the hunt for someplace convenient to spend a few nights can consider 3 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge. The Courtyard Orlando Lake Nona and Residence Inn Orlando Lake Nona are two establishments you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Back to Nature Wildlife RefugeOn top of Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge, here are some other things in the wider region that you're going to want to check out:
- Visit Split Oak Forest Mitigation Park to enjoy a meandering walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with your family.
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make sure you spend some time at Eagle Creek Golf Club.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, go to Moss Park, a lovely recreational area.
- Notch a few birdies, get a workout and mentally challenge yourself at North Shore Golf Club.
- Observe what campus life is like in a different area when you visit University of Central Florida College of Medicine. Ensure that you come when the college is open to the public.