Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Augusta, a family-friendly city known for its churches and riverfront, as well as attractions like Old Federal Building and Masonic Hall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Augusta and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Augusta with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kennebec River Rail Trail, Augusta Mill Park, and Capitol Park.
- Other things to see include Cushnoc Archeological Site, Old Fort Western, and Old Western Fort.
- Need a pet store? Try Doodles Pet Care, Pet Life, or Aquascapes.
- For vet care, Pine Tree Veterinary Hospital: Forgeron Celeste DVM, At Home Veterinary Care: Calder Christine DVM, and Greyhound Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Augusta
- Axell's Scandinavian Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel.
- Colonial Valley Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Waterville Grand Hotel
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Augusta
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Augusta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.