Book a hotel near Art Pavilion, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Art Pavilion
Art Pavilion Hotel & Travel Guide
Immerse yourself in some culture at Art Pavilion, which offers an enjoyable and rewarding experience for visitors.
If you do decide to check it out, your adventure will take you to Zagreb, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Klagenfurt am Woerthersee.
Travelers who are pressed for time might like to stay near Art Pavilion. You can find 28 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. A handful of choices to consider are the Hotel President Pantovcak, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and finally The Westin Zagreb, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You shouldn't allow a moderate budget to deter you from following your dreams. There's a limited range of budget accommodation solutions here. For example, you will find the Hostel Bureau 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, while the Hostel Centar is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Savvy visitors should delight in the tasteful rooms at one of the numerous classic establishments found here. Some excellent choices are the Hotel Dubrovnik, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as walking around somewhere new to develop your appetite. After paying a visit to Art Pavilion, you can refuel a short walk away, at Cezar. Or, perhaps you could try to find a free table at FIN - ART dd Restaurant Pavilion. It's nearby and renowned for feeding hungry patrons with tasty fare. Wind down after a leisurely day and enjoy a drink at Bacchus Jazz Bar, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Art PavilionAs well as Art Pavilion, you might like to swing by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Stroll through King Tomislav Square, and try to picture what went on at this historic square hundreds of years ago.
- Explore Strossmayer Square, and try to picture the events that played out there hundreds of years ago.
- Admire the artworks on display at Strossmayer Gallery of Old Masters.
- Treat your eyes to some fine art at Modern Gallery, a well-known art museum which should be featured on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Zrinjevac is an idyllic green oasis nestled within the urban jungle. It's always an ideal spot to kick a ball around and relax outdoors.
When you want an easy way to reach Art Pavilion, jump on the train and get off at Central Station, the station that is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from your destination.