Book a Hotel Near Archaeological Museum, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Archaeological Museum
Archaeological Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll want to add Archaeological Museum to your list of must-see places. There's a reason that it's visited by fellow travelers from all around the world.
If you decide to check it out, your journey will bring you to Zagreb, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Klagenfurt am Woerthersee.
Sometimes it's nice to have few decisions to make, but when you're looking for a room you want options to choose from. You'll be pleased to know that there are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the vicinity. The Hotel President Pantovcak, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to have a look at the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and The Westin Zagreb, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you're considering low-cost hotels, you'll find a limited number available. Visitors can make their way to the Hostel Bureau, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or the Hostel Centar, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you would like to experience one or two nights of luxury, you will find a nice assortment of upmarket hotels nearby. You can enquire about rooms at the Hotel AS or the Hotel Dubrovnik, located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Do you need your caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Cafe bar Zrin, a short distance from Archaeological Museum. If you're looking for a meal that's a bit more nourishing, Lira is also in the neighborhood. After the sun has gone down, head down the road to Boban for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Archaeological MuseumWhether you want to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Archaeological Museum:
- Head over to Zrinjevac, an urban oasis, and take time to simply enjoy soaking up some sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- Admire the fascinating artworks on display at Galerija Nova.
- Delve into the local cultural scene when you watch one of the many plays available at Zagreb Youth Theatre.
- The French painter Renoir once claimed that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and discover Modern Gallery while in the destination?
- See the art on exhibit at Strossmayer Gallery of Old Masters.
Getting to Archaeological Museum by rail has never been so simple. The best station, Central Station, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.