A visit to Aponisos Beach is an excellent way to take advantage of your next break.
It is located in Agistri.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hotel Flisvos is the best place to get a room for those who'd like to stay as close as possible to Aponisos Beach.
Save your hard-earned money for more adventures when you spend a night at the Koukounari 2 Rooms, a budget-friendly hotel that is 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
A perfect hotel is the Dionysos Hotel, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away. It is the only first-class choice in the area.
Aponissos (Aegina) is a popular local restaurant that locals frequent after an eventful day, and it's just 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Aponisos Beach
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Aponisos Beach is just the beginning. Once you're finished, have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Schedule some time to go and look at Limenaria Church. Ask about information on visiting if you'd like to venture inside.
- Escape all the noise and head to Chalikiada Beach where you'll appreciate the soft crash of the waves.
- See artifacts from the distant past and learn more about the traditions and habits of historic humans at Archaeological Museum of Aegina.
- See what's left of something that once was a part of daily life when you visit Temple of Apollo.
- Consider spending some time at Fish Market. Have fun as you stroll past some charming stalls displaying locally made goods.