Book a hotel near American Wind Power Center, Lubbock
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near American Wind Power Center
American Wind Power Center Hotel & Travel Guide
American Wind Power Center is a nice place to go to with the family. We advise that bring your camera along too!
You'll discover it in Lubbock, roughly 330 miles (531 kilometers) out of the state capital, Austin.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of American Wind Power Center, there are a total of 37 accommodation options to consider. Spend some time comparing the atmosphere at the MCM Eleganté Hotel & Suites and Overton Hotel and Conference Center.
The area's budget hotels offer visitors an excellent standard of service while keeping their rates reasonable. If you're not sure where to start, consider the Americas Best Value Inn Medical Center / Lubbock and the Quality Inn & Suites.
A preferred venue for famished families, Sonic Drive-In (1609 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Lubbock) will help get rid of your hunger pangs. You'll find it just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from American Wind Power Center.
Other Things to Do Near American Wind Power CenterYou can take full advantage of your precious vacation time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're finished with American Wind Power Center:
- Once you're done visiting the more well-known museums, you could check out what's being exhibited at American Museum of Agriculture.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Mackenzie Park. Pack a picnic, and spend some time taking in the natural beauty.
- On a gloomy day, Joyland Amusement Park is the perfect place if you are travelling with teenagers.
- A cemetery probably isn't the number one site on most people's touring schedules, but you will find that Lubbock Cemetery has a fascinating story to share about the region's history and background.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and see a few of the exhibits that are featured at Buddy Holly Center.