Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Allen, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and restaurants, as well as attractions like Southfork Ranch and Eagle Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Allen and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Allen with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit The Village at Allen, Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm, and Allen Premium Outlets.
- Other things to see include Hydrous Wake Park, Top Golf Allen, and Allen Event Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or Exotic Aquatics.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Plano Aikido Center, and MedVet are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Allen
- Quality Inn Allen - Plano East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Allen
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Allen.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.