Find & compare spa resorts in Alexandria, LA from $60
Top Alexandria Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Alexandria, a culturally rich and family-friendly city known for its art galleries and restaurants, as well as sights like Alexandria Mall and Rapides Parish Coliseum. You can choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Alexandria and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Alexandria with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kisatchie National Forest.
- Other things to see include Alexandria Zoological Park, Kent Plantation House, and Johnny Downs Sports Complex.
- Need a pet store? Try Sassy & Labeled LLC and Petco.
- For vet care, Alexandria Animal Clinic, Montgomery Animal Hospital, and Haas Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Alexandria
- Red Roof Inn Alexandria, LA
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Alexandria
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Economy Inn and Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Alexandria
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Alexandria.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.