Book a Hotel Near Alameda, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alameda
Alameda Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? Alameda was meant to be seen.
To get there, make your way to San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the capital of the nation, Mexico City.
The proper hotel can sometimes be the difference between an ordinary trip and an unforgettable one. There are 14 possibilities to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Alameda, so it shouldn't be hard to locate one that ticks every box. Lots of tourists have had a good experience at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the La Posada Hotel & Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at bargain prices. That's what you'll find when you stay at one of the affordable hotels here. You might like to try the City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi.
Do you consider yourself to have sophisticated tastes? If so, you can find a few upmarket establishments conveniently situated a quick drive away. Check availability at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara.
Have a seat, take the weight off your feet and grab a refreshment at julio jaramillo, a well-known place within walking distance of Alameda. Otherwise, you can savor a greater choice of cuisine at Sports San Luis Carnes Y Alitas, which is also close at hand. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to indulge in a couple of drinks before tucking in, and Ladies Bar El Pary is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near AlamedaYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Alameda is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Jesus Garcia Corona Railway Museum is a popular destination for transportation enthusiasts. Be sure you add it to your to-do list.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who give it their all at Teatro de la Paz and admire the hard work which goes into the productions.
- History may not come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Museum of the Viceroyalty offer an exciting experience for all.
- Admiring the architecture of Temple of Carmen and learning all about the landmark's history is always a worthwhile excursion.
- Once you're done visiting the more famous museums, you can check out what's on at National Mask Museum.