FAQs about flights from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) to Vienna Intl. Airport (VIE)
How long is the flight from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.)?
If you were planning to squeeze in a good sleep during your Paris to Vienna flight, you may have to make other plans. The average flight time between Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) and Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.) is a mere 2 hours and 20 minutes — just enough to sit back and rest your eyes for a little while. What is the flight distance from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.)?
There's a flight distance of 652 miles (1,050 kilometers) between Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) and Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.). Make the most of your short journey to pencil down all the famous places you want to visit and how you're going to get there. A comprehensive itinerary is key to having a fantastic vacation. What airlines fly direct from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.)?
If you want to get from Paris to Vienna, there are plenty of airlines that will take you there. Try one of these leading carriers that fly direct from Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) to Vienna Airport (VIE-Vienna Intl.):
Flying Tips & TricksHow do I find my flight number?
- Austrian Airlines - (OS) with 77 flights every month
- Air France - (AF) with 64 flights every month
- Anisec Luftfahrt - (VK) with 52 flights every month
- Vueling - (VY) with 33 flights every month
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- Your itinerary contains important information for your upcoming trip, including your flight number. Not sure what it looks like? There's an IATA airline code at the beginning, which is generally a couple of letters and a digit. Following that are several other numerals — your flight number.
- Check-in and baggage drop times can be different between airlines, but there are some general rules. Heading off on a domestic flight? Usually, you can drop off your suitcase two hours before takeoff. For international services, it's more like three hours.