Book a hotel near Zoo Zurich, Zürich
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Zoo Zurich
Zoo Zurich Hotel & Travel Guide
Zoo Zurich is a fantastic experience. It's a good idea to charge your camera, because this is one place that you'll want to remember for a long time.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Canton of Zurich, as it's a lovely city to discover in its own right.
Tourists who are here for a brief time might like to stay in the vicinity of Zoo Zurich. You'll be able to find 21 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. A handful of places to think about are The Dolder Grand, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Hotel Florhof, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also the Sorell Hotel Rigiblick, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of traveler that is fine with modest facilities, you can get a room at one of a few bargain solutions just a short drive away. The Statthotel and the Walhalla Guesthouse are worth a shot.
If opulence is your cup of tea, you can't miss staying a few nights at one of the upmarket hotels that are within close reach. Confirm a room at the Dolder Waldhaus, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Sorell Hotel Zürichberg, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Just a stroll from Zoo Zurich, Zoocafé (Zürichbergstrasse 219, Zürich) is among the top venues to have some great food after a day of exploration. Swing by R21 (Orellistrasse 21, Zürich) if you're eager to party into the night with a drink and enjoyable company.
Other Things to Do Near Zoo ZurichHere are a number of the area's other popular diversions:
- FIFA Headquarters stands out from the other business locations here.
- Cemeteries are a lot more than just burial places. Fluntern Cemetery is one of those historic cemeteries that can tell us gripping stories of the past.
- Ride Rigiblick Funicular, and rest your legs as you ascend higher.
- If you're after someplace to keep the kids busy, head to Moulage Museum.
- Stimulate your brain by visiting ETH Zurich, a place that is home to some of this region's most innovative thinkers.