Find another piece of this region's culture when you stop by Zion Human History Museum.
It's situated in St. George, which is approximately 250 miles (402 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
There's a good selection of 13 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Zion Human History Museum, but it's still a smart idea to book ahead of time. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest your head at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springdale/Zion National Park. Two others are the La Quinta Inn & Suites at Zion Park/Springdale, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Quality Inn Springdale at Zion Park, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Terrace Brook Lodge is the only inexpensive hotel here, and it is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Zion Human History Museum
Surely you aren't planning to wrap up the day after Zion Human History Museum? Allow yourself some time to find out what else there is to do:
- Zion Canyon Visitor Center can provide you with everything you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your vacation.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you hike through Zion National Park South Entrance.
- Eager to put your credit card to use? The iconic Zion Outfitter is an iconic store on many people's schedules.
- You'll probably hear people talk about Canyon Community Center, a significant facility that hosts conferences.
- If you're on the hunt for a new way to keep yourself busy, see what events or concerts are happening at Tanner Amphitheater.