A trip to Yellowstone Bear World is more than just a fun day out. It's also educationally enriching for all visitors.
You'll discover it in Rexburg, approximately 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the state capital, Boise.
If you're reluctant to spend too much time commuting from your hotel, reserve a room at the Blue Heron Inn, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from Yellowstone Bear World.
In the surrounding area, there are some well-priced solutions that are perfect for making your savings stretch further. A couple of favorites are the Quality Inn and the Motel 6 Rigby, ID.
Reflect on the day with your friends over a glass of your favorite beverage at Snake River Takeout (0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer)), just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Yellowstone Bear World
You are here to see Yellowstone Bear World, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- If the time is right, try to schedule a guided tour through the Brigham Young University to really get a taste of the enthusiasm within this institution.
- Eager to find somewhere where you can enjoy a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Consider visiting Porter Park.
- Set aside some time to check out the impressive program of art courses, exhibits and music shows offered by Eliza R. Snow Performing Arts Center.
- Discover the magic and adventure of flight at Legacy Flight Museum. This is one of the area's most popular attractions, which lets visitors enjoy hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at The Craze Fun Zone.