You can meet some of the interesting animals that we share the world with at Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve, one of the best places the whole family will enjoy.
You'll discover it in Fremont, roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
Make your visit to Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve as convenient as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover 4 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Holiday Inn Express Suites Fremont and Quality Inn are two places you might want to consider.
Are you fed up with paying an arm and a leg just to sleep somewhere? Then head to the Comfort Inn, a budget-friendly solution that's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve
You've traveled for quite some time, so surely Wild Winds Buffalo Preserve is just the beginning. After you're done, be sure to have a look at what else the area has available:
- Could there be anything better than an enlightening cultural trip mixed with alcohol? Make time to go to Satek Winery and you will find out.
- You'll want to leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to shop at The Outlet Shoppes at Fremont.
- Glendarin Hills Golf Club is a great place to hone your skills and meet some locals.
- Try and find the fairways at Bella Vista Golf Course, a nice place to unwind and play a round or two.
- Brush up on the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Lake James Golf Club.