Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Wheeling, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and entertainment, as well as attractions like Heritage Port Amphitheater and Victoria Theater. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Wheeling and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Wheeling with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Oglebay Park, Grand Vue Park, and Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include WesBanco Arena, Wheeling Artisan Center, and Capitol Music Hall.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Rural King, or The Snotty Pooch Stylish Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Animal Urgent Care Center, Town & Country Animal Hospital, and K.E.Y. Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Wheeling
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Triadelphia
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and clean rooms.
- Holiday Inn Weirton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn Wheeling-St. Clairsville, OH
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Wheeling
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Wheeling.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.