Making plans to check out West Side Park and looking for accommodation close by?
It's located in Ozark, 100 miles (161 kilometers) out of the state capital, Little Rock.
You'll have 2 hotel options to consider nearby. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of West Side Park, the Ozark Inn & Suites and Oxford Inn Ozark are certain to tick all your boxes.
2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the most inexpensive accommodation solution close by, the Americas Best Value Inn is a great option for the thrifty visitor.
Encounter an array of culinary gems at Zack's Place (2913 West Commercial Street, Ozark), just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near West Side Park
After finishing up at West Side Park, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you inspired:
- Feel like you've traveled back in time with a stop at Ozark Area Museum, a historically important structure.
- Your group will enjoy a spicy and sweet jaunt through the regional flavors that can be tried at Wiederkehr Wine Cellars and Vineyard.
- You'll want to stop by St. Mary's Catholic Church. Although this local house of worship is frequently visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the rules for visiting if you think you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.
- Post Familie Winery is a great stop for everyone from wine collectors to casual drinkers.
- Taste the aromatic notes of the local area at Wiederkehr Wine Cellars.