Earth's extraordinary gifts are wonderful to witness. West Fork Oak Creek Trail is evidence of that.
To find it, travel about 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix, to Sedona.
If you're after a good hotel that is in the vicinity of West Fork Oak Creek Trail, the Junipine Resort, is the best choice. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near West Fork Oak Creek Trail
Surely you're not going to wrap up your day after West Fork Oak Creek Trail? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has available:
- Oak Creek Canyon is usually high on the list of things to see for anyone hiking in the surrounding area, due to its steep inclines and rocky slopes.
- Connect with nature by checking out the renowned Slide Rock State Park, a leading destination for anyone craving some time outdoors.
- Relax on the peaceful shores of Stoneman Lake, where you can have a picnic and enjoy nature.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits at Red Canyon Trail. This local hiking trail is popular among those wanting a scenic walk.
- Look no further than Indian Garden if you're after a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a good meal.