Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Webster, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and bars, as well as attractions like Challenger 7 Memorial Park and Johnson Space Center - NASA. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Webster and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Webster with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Kemah Boardwalk, Lone Star Flight Museum, and Baybrook Mall.
- Other things to see include Space Center Houston, Walter Hall Park, and Timber Creek Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Rainforest Pets, or Tail Waggers Pet Resort.
- For vet care, Bay Glen Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Bay Area Veterinary Specialists are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Webster
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake - NASA
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Houston - NASA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Webster
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Webster.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 68°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.