Wapato Point Cellars is an ideal place to take a hard-earned break from the stress of the nine-to-five grind.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is the place to find it.
Just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away from Wapato Point Cellars, the Mountain View Lodge & Resort is the most convenient place to stay.
A strongly brewed coffee and a baked treat at The Coffee Cabin (226 Wapato Way, Manson) could be a winning recipe after a full morning. Still hungry? Order some plates to share at Wapato Point Cellars (200 North Quetilquasoon Road, Manson,) a splendid local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Wapato Point Cellars
When you're finally finished with Wapato Point Cellars, you certainly won't run out of ideas with some of the other things that are available in the region:
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear about Fromaggio Artisan Cheese Shoppe at least once. It's a well-known local store.
- Embrace the notes of the local area at C.R. Sandidge Winery.
- Take a seat at a table at Mill Bay Casino if you're the type who appreciates crowds and the buzz when the dice are rolled.
- Savor the acidic essences from this region at Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards.
- Relish the aromatic notes of this region at Benson Vineyards Estate Winery.