Find & compare spa resorts in Walla Walla, WA from $51
Top Walla Walla Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Walla Walla, a family-friendly and cosmopolitan city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as sights like Whitman College and Fort Walla Walla. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Walla Walla and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Walla Walla with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Whitman Mission National Historic Site, Rooks Park, and Lewis and Clark Trail State Park.
- Other things to see include Pioneer Park Aviary, Walla Walla Community College, and Northstar Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try City Zoo Pet Center, Petco, or Animal Element Equine Inc.
- For vet care, Williams Brian DVM, Animal Clinic East, and Mill Creek Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Walla Walla
- The Weinhard Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Blue Mountain Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Quality Inn & Suites Downtown Walla Walla
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Walla Walla
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Walla Walla.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 28°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.