So, you're thinking about a trip to Wabash Erie Canal Park?
Wouldn't you like to head to Indiana so you can experience it today?
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Wabash Erie Canal Park, there are a total of 13 accommodation options that are eager to welcome you. See which catches your eye out of the Courtyard by Marriott Evansville East and Hilton Garden Inn Evansville.
The area's budget-friendly solutions offer visitors a terrific standard of service while keeping their prices as low as possible. The Extended Stay America - Evansville - East and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Evansville are recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Wabash Erie Canal Park
After you're finished with Wabash Erie Canal Park, there are even more things to see in the region:
- You're sure to find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at Eastland Mall. Rememer to buy yourself a few treats, too!
- If you're feeling famished, take a seat and ask for the specials at the popular Gattitown Evansville Indiana Pizza & Family Entertainment Center.
- Any budding historians will like spending some time at Angel Mounds State Historic Site.
- Pick up your tickets and head to Swonder Ice Arena for a gig, a big festival or even something for the kids.
- If the time is right, book a guided tour around the University of Evansville to get a feel for the enthusiasm within this campus.