ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Venice
At this San Marco property, you'll be well placed to visit St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square, both steps away. St. Mark's Basilica and La Fenice Opera House are also within half a mile (1 km).
This property features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-in. There's luggage storage and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 21 guestrooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and pillow menus. Other amenities include minibars, rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 440 reviews
About the Rosa Salva HotelLocation San Marco 951, Calle Fiubera, Venice, 30124
Rosa Salva Hotel offers its guests tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Rosa Salva Hotel also features express check-in and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3.5-star Venice property is smoke free.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
Rosa Salva Hotel offers 21 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and espresso makers. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Venice property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Guests booked in a Flexible Room (room change) category may be required to change rooms during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance to request a room on a floor with elevator service. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rosa Salva Hotel Venice
- Rosa Salva Venice
- Rosa Salva
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.