ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this San Marco residence, you'll be steps from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and Correr Civic Museum. La Fenice Opera House and St. Mark's Basilica are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, kitchens
The 15 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, as well as free WiFi and sofa beds. Satellite TV, coffee/tea makers, and free local calls are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
98.0% of guests recommend out of 971 reviews
About the Residence Corte GrimaniLocation Corte Grimani, S. Marco 4402, Venice, VE 30124
Residence Corte Grimani offers its guests tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a television in a common area. The front desk is open around the clock. This Venice residence is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (18.2 km / 11.3 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
Residence Corte Grimani offers 15 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Satellite television is provided. Kitchens offer refrigerators, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Corte Grimani
- Corte Grimani Residence
- Corte Grimani Venice
- Corte Residence
- Residence Corte
- Residence Corte Grimani
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.