ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this San Polo hotel, you'll find Grand Canal and Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari. Piazzale Roma and Ca' Rezzonico are also within half a mile (1 km).
A rooftop terrace is featured at this hotel, along with a garden and express check-in. Express check-out, luggage storage, and concierge services are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 19 guestrooms offer LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi and free local calls. Hair dryers, safes, and showers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 421 reviews
About the Hotel FalierLocation Salizada San Pantalon 130, Venice, VE 30135
As a guest of Hotel Falier, you'll find a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Hotel Falier also features a garden, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. The front desk is open around the clock. This Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1960
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (13.4 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Falier offers 19 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Falier Hotel
- Falier Venice
- Hotel Falier
- Hotel Falier Venice
- Falier Hotel Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 June to 30 September.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.