ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Cannaregio hotel, you'll find Grand Canal and Piazzale Roma. Also, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari is within half a mile (1 km) and Ca' d'Oro is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and a garden. Free buffet breakfast is served. Luggage storage, concierge services, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free Internet, satellite TV
The 50 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, satellite TV, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Minibars, room service, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 2129 reviews
About the Hotel AbbaziaLocation Cannaregio, Calle Priuli Cavaletti 68, Venice, VE 30121
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Abbazia. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Venice hotel.
- 1 building
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 1879
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (13 km / 8.1 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Hotel Abbazia offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and espresso makers. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Abbazia Hotel
- Abbazia Venice
- Hotel Abbazia
- Hotel Abbazia Venice
- Abbazia Hotel Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.