ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Venice
A stay at this Dorsoduro hotel places you steps from Academy Gallery and within a 5-minute walk of Peggy Guggenheim Museum. Basilica of St Mary of Health and Ca' Rezzonico are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a rooftop terrace and a bar/lounge. Guests will appreciate free perks like continental breakfast and WiFi in public areas. A garden, express check-in, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
The 22 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and slippers, as well as free WiFi and satellite TV. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and down comforters are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 301 reviews
About the Agli AlborettiLocation Sestiere Dorsoduro 884, Venice, VE 30123
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Agli Alboretti. This 3-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 22 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (16.9 km / 10.5 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
Agli Alboretti offers 22 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars (stocked with some free items) and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. Satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Agli Alboretti
- Agli Alboretti Hotel
- Agli Alboretti Hotel Venice
- Agli Alboretti Venice
- Agli Alboretti Hotel
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To adhere to national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.