Book a hotel near University of Zagreb, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Zagreb
University of Zagreb Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a step back through time when you visit University of Zagreb, a reminder of what once was.
To get to it, travel to Zagreb, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Klagenfurt am Woerthersee.
Just as important as your itinerary is your pick of accommodations. Fortunately, there are 25 options in the vicinity of University of Zagreb. Several choices to check out are the Hotel President Pantovcak, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and finally The Westin Zagreb, located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Give your wallet some downtime and check out the selection of bargain hotels a short walk away. Some examples are the Hostel Bureau and the Hostel Centar, which are 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Travelers with a passion for cultivated elegance will satiate their desire with a visit to one of the many reputable establishments here. The Hotel AS is one of the best places, and it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Or, you could reserve a room at the Hotel Dubrovnik, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of sightseeing, it can be surprisingly easy to neglect eating. A short stroll away, Why not is a fantastic place to recharge your energy levels. If you've really built up an appetite, SNAX fast food is also nearby, and is an unbeatable place to take the family for dinner. If you find that the setting sun brings on a sudden thirst, stop by Hemingway Lounge Bar for a cool beer or relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near University of ZagrebHere are a number of the wider region's other popular pursuits:
- Add a taste of the arts to your getaway by attending a play at Croatian National Theatre.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once claimed that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take his advice and go to Museum of Arts and Crafts while you're in the area?
- Discover the intriguing lives and practices of people from different cultures at Ethnographic Museum.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once stated that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and stop at Mimara Museum while you're in the region?
- You should explore Marulic Square, a historic piazza that attracts both locals and tourists.
An easy journey on a train is a fantastic way to go to University of Zagreb. The most convenient station, Central Station, is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.